Orange County Choppers + 2 Valium = Disney

I have never had control of the remote; I have a husband and a daughter. So, I have the opportunity to watch shows I might never watch otherwise. Never.
A few months ago I saw Orange County Choppers for the first time. It was one of those Discovery Channel marathons of every episode ever filmed broadcast back to back, hour after hour. I have to admit, I didn't hate it. I like design and they design some cool bikes. I could live without the family drama, but watching cute guys in mussel shirts build custom stuff is easy on the eyes. I even watched it voluntarily just last week.
But,this afternoon I was blessed with watching Disney's Aladdin for about the 100th time. You can guess who maintained control of the remote today. Kind of a funny movie the first dozen times you watch it. After that you have to come up with your own ways of finding humor in the film, like counting how many times the genie says, " Wwwweeeellll..."  or throwing popcorn at each other every time Aladdin shouts, "Abu!". Today was special. Today, I had an epiphany.
If Paul Senior took 2 Valium and was animated (and gained 50 lbs) you would get the Sultan from Aladdin. Think about it. Biker + Valium = Disney Character, anything is possible.
Paul Senior, Orange County Choppers
The Sultan from Aladdin

Popular posts from this blog

The Corner Pub at Rogues is Open!!!

New Entry at the Inn

One of Our Winter Projects