Never one to rest on our laurels, even after 18 years here in the heart of the Finger Lakes. As always we've come up with our top ten New Year's resolutions for this year. We do it every year and it really helps keep us focused on our goals. Here they are. If you think we've missed something email us. We really want to do our best. That's always #1 on the list.
1. Do our best in all that we do: greeting, serving, cooking, brewing, hosting, cleaning, fixing, creating.....
2. Cook with more beer.
3. Brew even more beer, maybe wholesale a bit more
4. Start catering.
5. Maintain this National Historic Landmark better than ever.
6. Host more charity events.
7. Add more in room amenities to our B&B.
8. Find more local farms and producers to provide ingredients for our dinners and drink lists
9. Start bottling our salad dressings
10. Spend more time promoting Cayuga's East Shore
11. Research more about Rogues' involvement in the underground railroad
12....Actually not work on our days off...
Oops, that's 12. We're ambitious. So, here we go. The touch up painting has already begun. The chef just made a killer Honey Mustard Ale salad dressing and we just added Brita filter water pitchers to our B&B rooms. We lift a pint (of our own brew, of course) and toast, "Here's to our 18th year!"